As a virtual assistant, I work with you to ensure your business is performing the best it can. I will always suggests improvements for you to consider.
I work with a Reflexologist in Leigh-on-sea, we don’t have to be co-located to have an effective working relationship and I schedule weekly catch up’s to ensure I am able to work on her most important tasks.
When I first joined the team, I did a quick google search to see what internet presence the company had. I could see all the competitors but nothing for my client. That’s when I realised she didn’t have a Google My Business page.
She quickly agreed to having a google business page set up and I was able to use information and images from her Facebook page so it didn’t take long for her to set up. She noticed the difference straight away – she had more enquiries and calls to action.
Google business is currently free and really easy to set up. I’ve written a blog with some top tips to help make it as effective as possible. https://katrinasummerfield.com/2019/07/04/google-business-page/
Or contact me if you would like some help to see how you can make the most of this free tool firstname.lastname@example.org
See my other blog posts:-
- A checklist of things to include on your poster to make sure everything is included before you go to print
- Stopping marketing to save money is like stopping the clock to save time… Henry Ford
- Are you setting up your business and don’t know where to start?
- Will a blog help my business?
- What tasks can I outsource to a virtual assistant?